Flashpoint? More like Exampoint... #Why???? #Examsruinedmylife #Flash

 Hello again everyone! I know I said I would be on hiatus, and I was (thanks to exams), but let me explain what exactly was going on in my tumultuous life.

I was busy preparing for my mid-term exams, which got delayed, and then overall canceled because of the school lockdown initiated by our education minister. Us students were under the impression that we would be having online mid-terms (according to the school), but lo and behold! Parents were annoyed and decided to say no at the worst possible time. This resulted in even more strenuous and difficult weekly exams, wherein we had to answer MCQs IN A THEORY STYLE!!!

I mean, come on! We had to prove why our chosen option was correct, and DISPROVE THE OTHER 3 OPTIONS. Like, who does that? This just made our tests even more difficult, since no one in the history of taking exams has done this.

Even our teachers were confused. And if they're confused, then you know that something is wrong.

The next thing we know, immediately after our horribly cut short winter break that has yet to come we will be having the actual, physical mid-term exams - essentially our winter "break" is the preparatory leave for it. Yeah, if you couldn't tell by now, life sucks.

***




Well, that's enough complaining and depressing news. Anyway, I'm sure you all want to know what's been going on in my life. Well... not much. I've been writing a small fanfiction lately, so do let me know in the comments if you want to read it. I've also been watching The Flash (I've finished Season 5), but right now I'm getting (read: forcing) my family to watch BNHA with me so that they know what I'm always yapping about (P.S. I'm also all caught up with the manga). I'll probably write a separate post about these two another day, but for now, enjoy some memes! (If you haven't watched The Flash yet, you might wanna skip these because: spoilers!)















(I've honestly lost track of many memes I put here.)

Comments

  1. I can imagine the torment you would have gone through with the sudden rescheduling of your exams to right after your short winter break. My advice would be to take a few days break without thinking at all of the exams and then once you are energised - prepare with full force. You will positively do very well. For now Play Hard and be Prepared to Work Hard. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's BNHA ??? why are you are forcing your family to watch?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts