Life is a Highway #Cars #Childhood

Hello, my dear fine readers! How's life? Well, mine is filled with turmoil, but come on, whose life isn't in this current pandemic?

I was recently watching some old films (and by old I mean the era before Frozen and Let It Go took over) that I absolutely loved when I was a kid. I mean, I'm still a kid, but you get the point, when I was younger. You know what? I still love them. If I had to choose my favourite, it would have to be Pixar's 2006 Cars. You know which one I'm talking about, the one that swept all of us off our feet and had kids buying multiple copies of this film on DVD and Blu-Ray (at least for me, but I didn't get Blu-Ray :( ).



Of all the Cars films, the first one is still my favourite and I'm pretty sure that anyone who's a die-hard fan would agree as well. (I'm willing to make a concession for the 3rd one, but absolutely not the 2nd. That one was just... eugh.) The race, the struggle, the character growth, all of it was amazing. If anyone, and I mean ANYONE says that the Cars franchise is horrible, I will vociferously (very fiercely) protest against them until my throat runs dry or my fingers can no longer type.

Going back to watch all of this is really nostalgic, and really reminds you of your past, both good and bad. That's all for today, but before you go, be sure to leave a comment as to what was your favourite Pixar film (both pre- and post-Frozen).

Au Revoir!




Comments

  1. Cars has also been one of my favourite Disney movies. I must have seen it at least 5 times with you and your little bro (cannot match your over 50 times.... I guess). Your mother and I used to enjoy your excitement and expressions more than the movie:). What I also liked about this movie were the moral lessons and values communicated in a subtle manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting movie! The more interesting part is your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts