Backlog Be Backin' No More! #Exhausted #Finallyover

 Well, hello there everyone. How are you today? I'm feeling pretty good myself, since I have finally finished all of the backlog that accompanies any exam. Huh?, I hear you wonder. Why would I have backlog?

Probably because I had to take a couple of days off in order to revise for these CIEs, and now that's coming back to bite me in the butt. I mean, really. Does anyone want to study after exams, especially after ones that are tested globally? I don't know about you, but I sure don't. Can you imagine the pain I went through, having to complete all of the school and homework that I missed over the course of those days immediately after coming back from exams?

I. Hated. Every. Minute. Of. It.

I was literally split in half. One side of me argued that I should do all of my work, and not dilly-dally since my actual exams had yet to come, but the other side of me just wanted to relax and let loose by playing some games, watching cartoons and relaxing. It was so infuriating and frustrating, even though infuriating me is my brother's job (His gamertag is actually The Infuriator. Yeah, no joke.)

Well, at least the nightmare's over. Trust me, the reason I hated this so much is because I knew that I could finish all of this in a third of the time it actually took me, but no, my brain and heart just had to fight against each other and themselves. Sigh...


Enough about me though. How about you guys? How is your life going in this chaotic world of ours? Oooh, that reminds me. When we become parents , InshAllah, we can tell our kids that we went to school during a global pandemic, WW3 and when the world was literally falling into chaos and destruction. That ought to trump the stories our parents used to tell us, eh? (Here is a meme to serve as a visual guide):



Welp, that's all for today, is what you would expect me to write, isn't it? But not today! I have a little surprise for you guys. The post that comes immediately after this contains a bit of my own writing, a composition I wrote for a school assignment. I was really inclined to share it with you guys (as I promised last time) , so here you go! (Find it here.)

Comments

Popular Posts