Salutations!

It's been a long time since I've written publicly, but I hope you'll forgive me if I'm a bit rusty. I think I want to start this first entry by offering some words of support to all of the people who have been affected by COVID-19 and all those people who are bravely handling this crisis and treating people, risking their lives to save others. They are none other than the doctors, nurses, police force, medical researchers etc. who live with and around us everyday. (Forgive me if I have missed any professions). Remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel, that there is always ease after hardship. Never give up hope, for everything will be fine. It's just a matter of time, is all. We're all in the same boat, so let's all get through this together!

Next, let me talk about myself a bit. I'm an avid reader, or if you prefer, a bookworm, and have a huge selection of books at home that I've read at least thrice. I also love watching different cartoons, animes, exciting TV shows, playing games, reading memes and much more. I also love writing, so I might even post a few of my own works here.

Primarily, I'll use this blog to voice my own thoughts and opinions about certain issues, review and recommend different books, shows, games etcetra. As I end off this first entry, I hope that you, dear reader, will continue reading and think deeply about what goes on in our daily lives. Hopefully, none of you will hate me too much for what I write here, as these are purely my own views and opinions. I don't intend to impose any of my thoughts upon you, as each person is entitled to their own personal views.

Thank you for reading thus far, and hope to see you in the future! :)

Comments

  1. Nice to know you! Hope to read more! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts