Breaktime! #Idon'twanttostopblogging #Examtime

Konichiwa! Happy November everyone! How are you today, my wonderful readers? This is a rather short post, since it's more of an announcement really.

I will be on hiatus/break for a while, since my mid-term exams are rushing to come and meet me. Yeah, I don't want to meet them either. I just want to sit here and write for you guys, but alas, the real world is hardly ever so kind. Sigh.

Anyway, that's all from me. Hope you all have a wonderful month ahead, and make sure to wear a mask and distance yourself when going outside!

Sayonara!




Comments

  1. We will miss your posts for a while but you are setting your priorities right. I wish you all the best for your exams and do look forward to further posts thereafter....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts